Question

Anything and nothing. Here you can talk about everything regarding the bot and tribal wars.
WiecznyDD

Hi Guys, im about to join the Boters family, and have one key question.

So when i Get my targets from my pals and ive got over 200 attacks to send in the next 4 days can i just write the command once and the bot will send all 200 attacks when time comes? or will i have to plan attacks by day.
ADMIN
Site Admin

Depends what you mean by "command". You can import dynamically from Workbench, if you dont have that but still need to import 200 attacks you'd might have to look define the attacks as xml and not define them via the gui - its definitely possible :)

once you configured the attacks, the bot will send them as defined
WiecznyDD

I mean when i get my targets, lets say for expample 200 diffrent villages to attack, 1 attack per village, so i now got 200 attacks to send, can i write a script or import somewhere the villages i want be attacked and the bot will choose where from to send or will i have to manually have to write it example From Village "a" to atack village "1" ? if thats the case can i write the script/notes today and leave the bot running and it will send all the attack even if they are spread whithn 6 days.
ADMIN
Site Admin

you'll have to manually define this :)
quad

About atacks i have one question if it is posible with a new update, when u put a special caracter for exemple $ and not numbers on axe spy box etc the bot to know that i mean all trops that are on that moment in the village to send.
ADMIN
Site Admin

That will be added in the future for sure :) !